Last month Brisbane Racing Club launched their first ever Veuve Society event at Country Music Race Day and I am absolutely thrilled to be the Veuve Society Social Ambassador.
And, it sure was one hell of a hoe down! Or shall I say, rain-down, with torrential rain taking over our track-side marquee, well that certainly didn't dampen the mood in the Veuve Society area having moved indoors.
Fashion and style is such a huge part of my life, so of course I had a blast judging Fashions on the Field. There were some strong contenders, so it proved to be quite difficult picking out the best winner for both men and women for country fashion. For me it was all about creativity and having a bit of fun with your outfit as well as style.
The Veuve Society Launch was a huge success and enjoyed by all who attended. Not only was the champagne flowing, the food was delectable and the punting atmosphere was a winners circle. If you want to attend the next exclusive VS event, taking place at Cox Plate Race Day at Eagle Farm Racecourse on Saturday, 22nd October, become a Veuve Society member today.
Don't miss the best trackside events!
Become a Brisbane Racing Club Veuve Society Member and you will get access to the best events on course! As a Veuve Society Member you will get exclusive invitations to Member events on Girls' Day Out, Country Music Raceday and Cox Plate Raceday. These functions will be hosted by Brisbane Racing Club ambassador and fashion blogger Kayla Boyd and will feature VIP guests and will be hosted in a beautifully themed, trackside location. Guests will also receive a glass of Veuve Clicquot on arrival and invitations to the official event after parties held at Blackbird Bar & Grill.
PLUS, Members will have access to the Members' Reserve on Doomben Cup Day and Ladies' Oaks Day as well as General Admission access to over 40 race meetings at Eagle Farm and Doomben Racecourses.
A limited number of Veuve Society Memberships are available now for just $140 per person.
Veuve Society Benefits:
- Access to three Veuve Society Member events (Girls Day Out, Country Music Race Day and Cox Plate day including entertainment, reserved area and glass of Veuve Clicquot on arrival (one drink per person, must RSVP)
- General Admission access to all racedays valued at over $600
- Members Reserve access on premier Brisbane Racing Carnival days Doomben Cup Day and Ladies’ Oaks Day
- Ability to purchase additional guest tickets for Veuve Society Member events
- Invitations to the official after parties hosted at Blackbird Bar & Grill
- Access to benefits and discounts with various partners including Blackbird Bar & Grill, Atlanta Bar and Greek, Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments and Review
- Upgrade fee of only $15 to purchase a Members’ Reserve Day ticket (on non-feature race days) providing access to Members’ Reserve areas
See you there xx